Flying papers , multi colours of balloon, delicated blossom, fantastic people, love and laughter. What it describes? HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Many many happy returns of the day and May u Live lOng as Long as more Than Devil.


I know its your birthday today.. I am sure u will give me treat in a big hotel.. so I shall talk to you in person there, because I don’t know to express my feelings in SMS.

Let the GOD decorate each GOLDEN RAY OF THE SUN reaching u with wishes of Success, Happiness and prosperity 4 U, Wish you a super duper Happy Birthday.

Wish you a many many happy returns of the day. May God bless you with health, wealth and prosperity in your life
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.


This entry was posted on 5:21 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Some SMS