This msg has No Fat
No cholesterol n No Addictive
this is all natural except, with a lot of sugar. But it can never be as sweet as the one reading it.Happy Birthday

Its just another day, but this one is the best of the year! Happy Birthday my sweetheart.

 

smile is a curve that sets everything straight and wipes wrinkle away
hope u share a lots and receive a lots 4 days 2 come
happy Birthday …….

How do you expect me to remember your birthday, when you never look any older?

Your birthday is the perfect day to say I care, because you will remember me when u certainly make it a big affair and when you do hold a party… I bet you will be the one who would care to make ur special day a costly affair!!!!


This entry was posted on 5:20 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Some SMS