Before the clock strikes twelve
let me take the opportunity to
let you know that you have grown a year more…
Happy birthday…



Another year older
And what can I say
Other than I love u
On your special day
Happy Birthday….
 

Wishing u"."
A great Life"
Wid no worries"."
No bad moods"."
And"
Happiness"
always"
HAPPY BIRTHDAY"



Your arms were always open when I needed a hug.
Your heart understood when I needed a friend.
Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson.
Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly.
Happy Birthday Mother!!



Sajti rahe Khushiyon ki Mehfil, Har Khushi suhani rahe,
aap Jindgi mein itne Khush rahe, ki har Khushi aapki Diwani rahe.
*Happy Birth Day*
 

 


This entry was posted on 4:52 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Some SMS