As you get older,
you gain knowledge,
tolerance and serenity
…then your teeth fall out.
Happy Birthday,





This is a special hand-made card
With a message to impart
Have the very bentest birthday
These words are from the heart
 

Birthdays come and go
And years may pass away
But God’s love and mercy
You’ll find will never fade
His love is always there
No matter what we do
In our hearts forever
His love remains true.




Instead of counting candles,
Or tallying the years,
Contemplate your blessings now,
as your birthday nears.



Once a year I get the chance
to wish you birthday cheer.
It pleases me no end to say,
I wish you another great year.





This entry was posted on 8:30 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Hi, I do think your blog could be having web browser compatibility
    issues. When I look at your website in Safari, it looks fine however, if opening in Internet Explorer,
    it has some overlapping issues. I merely wanted to give you a quick heads up!

    Besides that, fantastic website!
    Feel free to visit my weblog :: Google Fax

  1. ... on December 13, 2012 at 5:38 AM  

Some SMS