Another year to create
precious memories together.
Another year to discover
new things to enjoy abt each other.
Another year to strengthen
a marriage that defines forever.
Happy Anniversary!



Hoping that the love u shared years ago
Is still as strong today as it was
then Bringing u much joy love
and happiness To celebrate again.
Happy Anniversary



If I met you on tomorrow I would still give you my heart If you should say
do you still love me? I’d say, Till death do us part Happy Anniversary..



To the beautiful couple in all the land
May your anniversary be Happy and Grand.
Happy Anniversary
 

I’ll always remember the day I married u
Without u my love, my beauty, I don’t know what I’d do,
ur loving and thoughtful just to mention two
I adore ur sweet smile It makes me want u.



This entry was posted on 3:37 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Some SMS