Happy birthday and the sweetest September
A celebration we shall surely remember
We know you waited another year
To bring all of us, together and near. 

 
Now is your birthday
I’ve just got to say
There’s a little thing inside me
That’s saying.
You’ve got to stay! 



I hope you feel deep in your heart
As your birthdays come & go
How very much you mean to me
More than you can know.


My love, I wish u a happy birthday
But it’s me who has been blessed
For I got to spend the year with u
In our comfy, cozy nest.

LooK outside Its so pleasant
Sun smiling for u
Trees dancing for u
Birds singing for u
Because I requested them
All to wish u

HAPPY BIRTHDAY



This entry was posted on 7:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Some SMS