Dizzy Bee’s a busy bee,
As anyone can plainly see–His job is buzzzzzing wishes to Happy Birthday kids like you!

LIKE A FRESH DEWDROPS of a new day…
may GOD’S loving u hands be upon u today
to freshen ur soul & body! HAPPY B-DAY.

It’s your day to celebrate! It’s your day to cheer! Now you can eat more birthday cake Than you could hold last year! Now you can laugh louder And enjoy it even more–’Cause this is a bigger birthday Than you’ve ever had before!
Happy Birthday



If I could rearrange the alphabet,
I would surely put U and I together.
Happy Birthday My Dear Wife!!!

Cell phones can be irritating.
Have to buy a card.
Have to recharge battery.
Msgs get delayed
There is only one thing I love about it.
It connects me & you on your birthday.
Happy Birthday


This entry was posted on 1:19 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Some SMS