Apne dil ko tatolke apni baat keh do. ‘Today is a day of celebration. Why? xx years ago on the same day, GOD sent me my flesh and bone conscience. Wishing my Friendly Inner Voice a very happy b-day.

happy birthday to someone special
happy birthday to someone i love
happy birthday to theman who is my everything
happy birthday to the one who has the key to my heart.

Rang Barange Gubare
Phooloo Ki Mehak
Achee Log
Pyar Aur Khusyan
Ye Sub Kya Hia??
Salgirah Mubarak

Your birth day is the perfect day to say I care, because you will remeber me when u certainly make it a big affair, and when you do hold a party… I bet you will be the one who would care
to make ur special day a costly affair!!!!

Let us start a new life with this great day that comes once in a year.
Give a new beginning and new charm to your life.
Let us vow today to make others happy and cheerful
As they felt on the day we touched the earth.
Many many happy returns of the day and have a great life.
Happy Birthday!!


This entry was posted on 1:44 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Some SMS