Congratulations to you, my old friend,
Birthday wishes to you, I do send.
You look good for your age, I could say,
But you look good to me any day.

Sending birthday blessings
Filled with love and peace and joy
Wishing sweetest things happen
Right before your eyes !

Jin ki Birthday
Kal Hai
Ya
Aaj Hai
Ya
Kal Hogi
Ya
Aaney Wali Hai
Ya
Guzar Chuki Hai
Unko Meri Taraf Se
Happy Birthday.

I know its your birthday 2day..
I am sure youll give me treat in a big hotel..
so i shall talk to u in personal there,
coz i dunno to express my feelings in SMS

A smylee is a curvee that
sets every thing straight
and wipes rinkle away
hope you share a lots &
receive a lots for days to come
happy birthday


This entry was posted on 12:34 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Some SMS